Kickstarter & other crowdfunding stuffs
Although this should be pretty much like reviewing any other thing, it was different since it might or might not be available anywhere else due to many factors. Also, pricing wasn't the same and that surely was one of the most important factors whether it was worth buying or not--at least for me.
Kickstarter for me was a place I could buy ideas and surely without any regulations and worldwide shipping; it was somehow targeting a larger audience. Besides Kickstarter there were many similar sites; however, I hadn't got the same level of satisfication as Kickstarter. Better or worse, Kickstarter was the king of crowdfunding site as far as my experience went.
Following were stuffs I backed and wanted to write about.
- December 28, 2015 » Dundabunga
- December 23, 2015 » Radian2 -- way cooler timelapse
- October 31, 2015 » Peak Design Shell (Medium)
- October 20, 2015 » LaMetric Time - a cool digital clock and more
- October 9, 2015 » OctoFire 8-port USB 3.0 hub
- July 17, 2015 » M3D - affordable 3D printer
- June 24, 2015 » Pebble Time - Awesome Smartwatch, Many Compromises
- February 25, 2015 » PocketScan
- January 11, 2015 » UDOO: Android Linux Arduino board
- January 4, 2015 » Parallella: A Supercomputer?
- January 1, 2015 » OBDLink MX WiFi
- December 31, 2014 » Almond+: 802.11ac Touchscreen WiFi Router + Smart home Hub
- December 26, 2014 » Legion Meter -- a USB current meter
- December 24, 2014 » Thermodo - tiny thermometer for your phone