The way to take keyboard out of Fujitsu P5020 is relatively easy. One reason is you have to take this out in order to just upgrade RAM.
- This is what P5020 looks like if you are not sure what model you have.
- OK, look at its back then take the battery out. You will see 3 screws which hold a little plastic covering keyboard; those are what you have to unscrew.
- Now you have to lift this up by either screw driver or your nail. If using screw driver, don't put too much effort because you will leave some dents to it.
- Now you get it. It's time to take keyboard out.
- Lift it up slowly; keyboard wire is really fragile. If you find it's sticked somehow, you can expect some sticky glue underneath, Fujitsu usually does that. Thus be patient.
- Here is the keyboard connector, with a little help from small screw driver. RAM is on the side, you can replace it easily now.
- You are done =)
Another one easy thing to improve this little machine is to change its WLAN card, which is supported only 802.11b, to 802.11g. You can change through the back panel. However, I will post step-by-step later on.